Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fall Leaf Wreath


I made this Fall Wreath a few months ago after seeing the post on House of Hepworth's.  She Made a lovely wreath all from leaves and pics from the Dollar Tree.  All for under $10!!  I ended up getting my garland of leaves from Micheal's for a really good deal.  Then I got my sunflowers from the Dollar Tree.  Really easy project and it looks great!  Mine is a bit brighter than hers, but I still love it.  Warning- I did get many glue gun burns doing this project.

Here is the tutorial for the House of Hepworth wreath.  I bet you could make something similar with a Christmas theme.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I love that you added flowers. Thanks for sharing it with me. I've got you added to my post that goes up this Saturday. :)

    ~Allison @ House of Hepworths

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and feedback : )
New followers are always welcome.